Friday, January 29, 2010

Tired, Tired, Tired

OK, I think perhaps I've overdone it today.

My kids didn't have school today so I kept them busy doing housework and laundry. Even though I wasn't doing all of the bending and lifting I still followed them around and helped as best I could. I also showered, got dressed, and made my bed. After lunch I took a short nap, but then it was on to menu planning and creating a grocery list. I cooked my family dinner and had some cottage cheese and tomato soup for my dinner. Unfortunately we were out of milk and a few other staple items, so I had to go to the store.

So at 6:30 off I went with my youngest child to the store. We had someone help load groceries into the car and he helped me unload at home.

So with that said........

Until next time...Hugs, Prayers & Sleepy Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment