Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Here It Goes!

Well, here I go!

I leave for the hospital in about an hour. The kids are getting ready to leave for school and I will be saying my goodbyes shortly. Feeling really sad that I won't see them for a few days and praying that everything around the house will run smoothly while I'm away. :'(

This morning is definitely a mixed bag of feelings. Mostly excited, but definite case of the nerves. This is huge. This is such an opportunity and I don't want to screw it up.

But I'm not the only one having surgery today and anxious over what comes after. If anyone is reading this please keep my friend in your prayers who is having back surgery, and the little girl who is having surgery for kidney problems. And all of the others I don't even know about. May we all come out better, healthier people.

Well...I better stop typing and finish getting ready to go!

Until next time...Hugs, Prayers and This Is It!

No comments:

Post a Comment