Monday, January 4, 2010

Ha Ha...Now We Are On The Upside Already!

Well, I guess my "reward" for looking at this situation with the right perspective is the next phone call I received!

Per the nurse at the bariatric clinic I'm going to I am on my liquid diet as of 2:59pm today! That's when she called to let me know that the Dr. said my BMI is "low" enough that 9 days on the liquid diet would be sufficient and he could do my surgery either Wednesday, Jan 13th or Tuesday, Jan 26th. I opted for the earliest! :) :) :) :)

Until next time....Hugs, Prayers & Only 9 Days!!!

2 comments:

  1. A roller coaster type of day, huh? Maybe that's appropriate that the last day feel crazy, out of control and ups and downs. It really kind of drives home the point of "control issues," doesn't it?

    I'm glad things ended on the upside for you. Now, what's for dinner? Chocolate, Strawberry or Vanilla?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dinner was chocolate tonight, and it wasn't too bad. Starting to notice the fact I haven't eaten dinner, but the good thing is I still get a cup of Chicken Noodle Soup.

    ReplyDelete