Monday, February 22, 2010

Oh the problems a list mucus can make....

Well, I've continued to get sick almost everyday since my last post. In talking to both the family doctor and the bariatric doctors it's everyone's opinion that my sinus drainage is the culprit.

Not only has it made me get sick after eating, it is also the reason I'm getting a full and kind of uneasy feeling after I eat just a few bites. The good news: it's relatively easy to fix. I'm now on a nasal spray as well as Sudafed. If that doesn't work I'll move on to nasal spray and Benedryl. We'll take it a step at a time and hope that I get back to normal eating soon!

Lots of other things have been going on in my personal life, so my blogging may go in spurts. I hope you'll be patient and continue to read!!

Until next time...Hugs, Prayers & Go Away Sinus Drainage!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment