Sunday, February 28, 2010

It's Been Awhile

Unfortunately I've left my blog towards the bottom of the to-do list. But I figured I'd take a few minutes to catch up before heading off for church.

I've continued to get sick from this sinus drainage. I'm taking Benedryl, and Flonase. They seem to get me through the majority of the day, but I still can't seem to keep down all 3 meals everyday. I've also gotten rid of all of the pets in our home. Yesterday I did a good deep cleaning, hopefully getting rid of any leftover pet dander. Tomorrow I will call the doctor again to see if they can put me on an allergy medicine that would be more effective.

Now for the gross part....WARNING...not for the easily grossed out reader!

I am happy to report that I'm not really throwing up much in the way of food. Fortunately (I think) it's almost all just phlegm. And I'm not just talking about the phlegm you cough up when you have a cold, I mean honestly throwing up phlegm from the stomach. And I'm shocked at how much phlegm actually comes up! It's always tinged the color of whatever I ate or drank last and it always tastes like whatever I ate or drank last. The only advantage here is that it seems that my body is keeping the food, vitamins and medication that I take.

I'll try not to stay away for another whole week, but I need to get out of here for church.

Until next time...Hugs, Prayers & I Hate Phlegm!

No comments:

Post a Comment